Definitions and Interpretation
Under the following conditions, the meanings of words with capitalized first letters are defined. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they are written in singular or plural form.
- Account refers to a one-of-a-kind account created for You to use to access our Service or parts of it.
- mcdfoodforthoughts.onl is referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” throughout this Agreement.
- Cookies are little files that a website saves on your computer, mobile device, or other device, and which save information about your browsing history on that website, among other things.
- United Kingdom is the country in question.
- Any device that may access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet, is referred to as a Device.
- Personal data is any information that can be used to identify or contact a specific person.
- The Website is referred to as a service.
- Any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company is referred to as a Service Provider. It refers to third-party firms or persons hired by the Company to help with the Service, deliver the Service on its behalf, execute services relating to the Service, or assist the Company in assessing how the Service is utilized.
- Data gathered automatically as a result of using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself is referred to as Usage Data (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- mcdfoodforthoughts.onl is the website, which can be found at https://www.mcdfoodforthoughts.onl/
- You refer to the person accessing or using the Service, as well as the company or other legal organization on whose behalf that person is accessing or using the Service.
Using and Collecting Your Personal Information
We may ask You to provide Us with personally identifying information that can be used to contact or identify You while using Our Service. Information that can be used to identify you includes but is not limited to:
- Contact information via email
- both first and last names
- Number to call
- Usage Data
Usage Data is automatically gathered when you use the Service.
Usage Data may comprise Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You access, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may collect certain information automatically when You access the Service via or through a mobile device, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, Your mobile device’s IP address, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information sent by your browser whenever you visit our Service or use a mobile device to access the Service.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Cookies that are created in a flash. Certain parts of our Service may collect and store information about Your choices or activities on our Service using local stored objects (or Flash Cookies). Flash Cookies are not controlled by the same browser preferences as browser cookies. For more information on how to erase Flash Cookies, visit this page. https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
Web Beacons are little graphics that appear on a website. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) are little electronic files that allow the Company to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
“Persistent” cookies and “Session” cookies are two types of cookies. When you go offline, persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device, whereas session cookies are destroyed when you exit your browser.
For the objectives outlined below, we employ both session and persistent cookies:
- Cookies that are required / essential Session cookies are the most common type of cookie. Us is in charge of the administration. These Cookies are required in order to provide You with services offered through the Website and to allow You to enjoy some of its features. They aid in the authentication of users and the prevention of fraudulent account use. The services that You have requested cannot be offered without these Cookies, and We only use these Cookies to provide those services.
- Cookies with a purpose: Persistent Cookies are a type of cookie that remains on your computer after you close your browser. Us is in charge of the administration. These cookies help us to remember decisions You make when using the Website, such as remembering your login information or language selection.
The Use of Your Personal Information
Personal Data may be used by the Company for the following purposes:
- To deliver and manage our Service, including tracking how it is used.
- Manage Your Account: Manage Your registration as a Service user. As a registered user, the Personal Data You submit may grant You access to certain features of the Service.
- For the purpose of performing a contract, we will design, comply with, and carry out the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased, as well as any other deal with Us.
To contact You: To contact You via email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
Unless you have chosen not to receive such information, we will send you news, special offers, and general information about other items, services, and events that we offer that are comparable to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
To handle your requests, follow these steps: To respond to and manage Your requests for services from Us.
To analyze or conduct a merger, divestment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer, we may utilize Your information.
We may use Your information for other reasons, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, establishing the success of our promotional activities, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
In the following circumstances, we may share Your personal information:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers in order to track and evaluate how our Service is used, as well as to contact You.
- In connection with, or during talks of, any merger, sale of Firm assets, financing, or purchase of all or a portion of Our business by another company, we may exchange or transfer Your personal information.
We may share Your information with Our business partners in order to provide You with certain products, services, or promotions.
When You share personal information or otherwise communicate with other users in public places, that information may be viewed by all users and publicly distributed outside.
With Your Consent: With Your consent, we may disclose Your personal information for any other reason.
Personal Information Retention
Usage Data will be kept by the Company for internal analysis. Except where this data is utilized to reinforce the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or when We are legally compelled to retain this data for longer periods of time, Usage Data is kept for a shorter amount of time.
Transfer of Personal Information
Your data, including Personal Data, is processed in the Company’s offices and any other locations where the parties involved in the processing are situated. It means that this information could be transferred to — and stored on — systems outside of Your state, province, nation, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection regulations may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Transactions in Business
Officers of the law
If required by law or in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, the Company may be required to reveal Your Personal Data in certain circumstances (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal obligations
The Company may release Your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that it is required to:
- Observe a legal requirement
- Protect and protect the Company’s rights and property.
- Prevent or investigate any potential misbehavior involving the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Service users or the general public.
- Defend yourself from legal liability.
Your Personal Data’s Safety
We care about the security of Your Personal Data but keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet, or technique of electronic storage, is completely safe. While we make every effort to protect Your Personal Data using commercially reasonable techniques, we cannot guarantee its total security.
No one under the age of 13 is allowed to use our service. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. Please notify Us if You are a parent or guardian and are aware that Your kid has provided Us with Personal Data. If We learn that We have obtained Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent, We will take steps to erase the data from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your data and Your nation requires parental consent, We may need Your parent’s permission before collecting and using such data.
Other Websites’ Links
We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services, and we disclaim any responsibility for them.
By going to this page on our website, you will be able to: https://www.mcdfoodforthoughts.onl/contact-us/